TMJ & Sleep Related Breathing Disorders - ASBA Study Club
- This event has passed.
TMJ & Sleep Related Breathing Disorders – ASBA Study Club
October 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - October 13, 2018 @ 5:00 pm$1495.00
Location: Hilton Squak Peak Resort, Phoenix AZ
TOP 5 THINGS YOU WILL LEARN AT THIS COURSE
- Relationship of TMD and OSA
- How to build a 2MM practice of only TMD and Sleep
- The multiple reasons TMD is labeled the “Great Imposter”
- Explaining TMD and OSA to patients and physicians; both totally different
- Treatment protocols for medical problems caused or exacerbated by TMD
“Treatment of patients with sleep disordered breathing can be a rewarding process for you and your patients…”
In the process of repositioning of the mandible your patients may encounter complications in the region of the TM Joint, muscles of mastication or both. This course is a must to remind and review with the participants the anatomy and physiology of the region to improve their ability to respond in a timely and proper fashion to these events improving outcome and avoiding pitfalls.
Come learn with Top TMJ Dentists; Brad Eli DDS and Richard Klein DDS.
Experienced Dentists who are investing time with the ASBA to bring our members up to the level required to build successful TMJ and Sleep practices.
Add another million to your practice, with training by our Study Club experts. All still have active thriving practices
- Billing for TMJ Splints – Study club discusses day to day practice management for running practice
- Nocturnal Bruxism – known as nocturnal tooth grinding. Review treatment, appliance selection and reimbursement
- Workshop Model – Hands on format, such as “how to take a proper sleep bite”
- Troubleshooting – “You’ve increased the vertical, nothing seems to be working”, our study club instructors tell you how to treat those problem cases, so you become more successful
- Effective Screening Tools – Use on current patients in your practice with our effective tools
- Coding and Billing – Up-to-date coding and billing to get paid
This study club format is unique, affordable, and designed to give you the tools to proform at the level of the mentors. Many have left the conference saying that it was the most vital, essential & powerful dental learning event they’ve ever attended! The study club is for ASBA members only and this gives us the opportunity to focus on specific questions and with one on one discussions that can be shaped for every region of the country for our members.
Learn from their successes at the ASBA study club!
Course Presenters and Description:
Dr. Bradley Eli DDS – Nationally recognized expert in the treatment of Head and Neck pain
- Overview of your local Hospital Based and Independent Sleep Centers
- A-Z of existing Therapies
- Know thy interest! Your calling to Dental Sleep
- Qualified Dentists and Patient Care
- Helping Physicians Solve a Problem
- Trouble-shooting problems associated with oral appliances
- Importance of Continuing Education
- The Economics of Dental Sleep
- Trends in Sleep Medicine
Dr. Eli is a nationally recognized expert in the treatment of Head and Neck pain. This includes Migraines and other types of headaches, Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) dysfunction, and nerve pain which may occur spontaneously or following an injury.
Dr. Eli’s education and multi-disciplinary approach consistently allow him to achieve documented results in the most challenging pain situations. He has developed a patient centered approach that matches each patient with the best treatment methods for both their symptoms and life style. Dr. Eli treats pain of both short and long duration and helps his patients regain quality of life as quickly as possible. His approach is recognized by the American Pain Society as the most effective strategy for treating pain.
Dr. Richard Klein DDS –
- Managing OSA and TMD
- Oral Facial Pain
- Muscle Tension
- Case Presentations
Dr. Richard Klein has exclusively treated patients with only two diagnoses OSA and TMD for over 25 years. His credentials regarding Sleep Apnea include Diplomat status in sleep from the ASBA and the AACPS, for 9 years he has been a clinical professor at Michigan State Osteopathic Medical School and for over fifteen years has provided monthly lectures to residents at St. John and Henry Ford Hospitals teaching pain management and OSA.
He has been asked to explain OSA in Washington DC five separate times to the DOT, FMCSA, Senate Health Care Committee, and Congressional members…and is still looking forward to dentists treating truck drivers, railroad engineers and airplane pilots who then may operate their vehicles safely with controlled OSA.
5 people are attending TMJ & Sleep Related Breathing Disorders – ASBA Study Club